Skip to main content

Featured Post

PROVE 'EM WRONG

ARE YOU FEELING LAZY?

At the end of your feelings is nothing. But at the end of every principle is a promise. Behind your little feelings, it might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your little feelings. But behind every principle is a promise. And some of you in your life, the reason why you're not at your goal right now is you're just all about your feelings. You all on your feelings. You don't feel like waking up. Who does? Every day you say no to your dreams, you might be pushing your dreams back a whole 6 months, a whole year. That one single day, that one day you didn't get up could've pushed your stuff back I don't know how long.
Don't let that happen. Get aggressive, be vigilant, attack and destroy the weakness in your head. Go. Everybody wants to do work when they're feeling strong and they're feeling refreshed. But what's more important is when you actually do the work when you're feeling tired and feeling weak and feeling lazy. When you have those feelings, it's even more important to step and get some. There are areas within myself that I cannot compromise. I have to hold the line. I am going to work hard. I am going to train hard. I am going to improve myself. I am not going to rest on my laurels. I am going to own my mistakes and confront them. I am going to face my demons. I'm not going to give up or give out or give in, I am going to stand. I am going to maintain my self discipline. There will be no compromise. Not now, not ever. Don't be upset by the results you didn't get from the work you did not do. I don't want you to be upset, I don't want you to be angry. I want you to be like, I didn't get the results 'cause I didn't do the work. I didn't show up on time. I didn't do what I said I was gonna do. I hit the snooze button. I made an excuse. I didn't make adjustments. I'm tired of people talking about, "I wanna be successful, I wanna be great."
Look, everybody wants to be a beast until it's time to do what real beasts do. And let me tell you something, that means getting up early and going to bed late. That means you don't go to sleep when you're tired, you go when you're done. If you just decide I'm gonna keep my word. If I say something, I'm gonna do it regardless. Being more disciplined. Find something that you can look at your life that you say, hey, I know I've got a problem in this area, being late, procrastinating, not taking care of business, being seriously not serious. I need to deal with that. I guarantee you if you're wondering why it is that everybody else has this and that and this, this, this, and why you don't have sh*t, I guarantee you that if you take an inventory of your actions, they equal what you're getting. Period. If you do the work consistently, if you invest in yourself consistently, 10 years of motherf*cking work when everybody else is partying, making excuses, doing the cool thing on the weekend, is gonna pay off.

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

DIFFICULTIES WILL ALWAYS COME

Life is going to happen. And you're gonna set up a plan and you're gonna have a vision, and you're gonna hope that it's gonna turn out perfect, but what so often happens in life is that things get burned. And things go the wrong way. And it's in that moment that you're gonna have to choose your reaction. You have a choice to make. Do you have the right reaction or the wrong reaction? Some of us, we're tempted, I'll just lay here and it will pass over me. And I'm telling you You will be in a vicious cycle forever. You have to get up. Some of you have been knocked out by life. And you got up and saw the blood, "He hit me." Sometimes in life, you have to hit back. Recycle your pain. Get something from it, you already in pain, use it, do something with it. Allow it to take you to the next level, allow your pain to push you to greatness. What's your why? You need a why. Why do you need a why? 'Cause some days you're gonna say I don...

HOW TO STOP LAZINESS ?

You know who's gonna bail you out? You know who's gonna come and rescue you? You know who's gonna come and save the day? No one. Nobody's gonna lift the weights for you. Nobody's gonna do the pull-ups for you. Nobody's gonna go out and put in the road work for you. You gotta do all that yourself. Now I know in the morning you got that blanket giving you a warm hug. And you got the pillow which is whispering in your ear. Telling you it's okay. Telling you to stay just a little longer. But don't listen to them. They're lying to you. Listen to your alarm clock which is telling you to get up and get some. Listen to the weight room, the pull up bar which is telling you to face reality. And listen to your will, which is telling you to get up and crush everything. Too tired, too hungry, too sore, too hot, too cold, too whatever. People ask me what I do when I get those little feelings running around. Well let me tell you what I don't do, I don't tel...

STOP GIVING YOURSELF EXCUSES

You got the little voices in your head, and you know what they're saying? They're saying, it's okay. You've done enough. Take a little rest. That's fine. You can take the day off. You don't need to go hard. That what those little voices are saying. But you got another voice in your head that's asking you a question, it's asking you what could you be? What could you be? What could you be if you worked as hard as you could? What could you be if you imposed real discipline in your life? What could you be? I say you crank up the volume on that voice, crank up the volume on that question, max it out. So easy to put things off, so easy to say you're gonna do it tomorrow.  Well I want you to reprogram your brain and tell yourself that tomorrow is not a viable option. Tomorrow doesn't work. You do it today, you get it done today. That's what you do. Too tired, too hungry, too sore, too hot, too cold, too whatever. Stop rationalizing, stop making excu...