Skip to main content

Featured Post

PROVE 'EM WRONG

HOW BAD YOU NEED IT

What makes the difference in the quality of people's lives? What makes some people leaders and other people followers? What makes most people talk about a dream and never follow through, and other people, just a small percentage, kick-ass, take names, you can throw any obstacle at them, they find a way to break through? What's the difference? It's not talent, it's not skill, it's hunger. If you get enough hunger going in you for an answer, you'll find the answer. If you get a hunger enough inside of you that says I gotta take things to a next level, I gotta achieve, I gotta make a difference, I gotta expand, you will find the answer. People's intelligence will expand if they've got enough hunger. But if you got everything and you're not hungry, you're not gonna have much. There comes a f*cking day where push comes to shove.
Where being mediocre, being like average, and sh*t just f*cking burns it sucks so much. You can't deal with it one more day. And you get off your f*cking ass and you create something that's always been there. And no matter what happens, I'm never gonna be in this boat again. And you get up and you go, even if you get knocked down, you just keep going, keep going, you're a wild man. It's within you. And the people that have risen to that level were no different than any one of us. It's just that they believed it and they were willing to work their f*cking ass off to get it. It wasn't about the potential, it wasn't about the genetics, it was about the perseverance, and it was about being the hardest f*cking worker in the room. A game? All I got is an A game. I ain't got a B game, I ain't got a C game. When I finish, people are relying on me. Some of y'all, when you get on the field, you forgot what it was like when you were hustling in high school playing ball. When you were in college hustling to get to this point. But the difference between me and most people is you might be sweeter than me, you might be bigger than me, you might grind, listen to me, I don't know, you might have money, I don't know where you come from but you will not outwork me. every single time. Nobody gave me this, I earned it. Life wasn't a crystal stair for me. Didn't nobody give me a network, I earned the network. Get up. Act like you playing basketball, act like you playing football, and compete. That's what bothers me, many of y'all are not competing. I need effort and competition. Act like you playing football, go in that doggone classroom, compete.
Many of you have lost your competitive edge. Get your competitive edge back. I'm not against no other motivational speakers, I'm just competitive. You not giving 120, you giving 70, you gave 60, you giving 50. And you want what these people who've given sweat, who's given blood, who's given tears, you want what they paid for and it ain't free. And you gotta get to a point where you are so locked in, you are so centered that you don't hear anything around you, all you hear is the dream saying let's go. One more class. One more hour. Push. Push. Push. We not gonna wait, we gonna do work. We gonna put in work. Because every time you put in work you get the same consequences, you get paid. You get rewarded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIFFICULTIES WILL ALWAYS COME

Life is going to happen. And you're gonna set up a plan and you're gonna have a vision, and you're gonna hope that it's gonna turn out perfect, but what so often happens in life is that things get burned. And things go the wrong way. And it's in that moment that you're gonna have to choose your reaction. You have a choice to make. Do you have the right reaction or the wrong reaction? Some of us, we're tempted, I'll just lay here and it will pass over me. And I'm telling you You will be in a vicious cycle forever. You have to get up. Some of you have been knocked out by life. And you got up and saw the blood, "He hit me." Sometimes in life, you have to hit back. Recycle your pain. Get something from it, you already in pain, use it, do something with it. Allow it to take you to the next level, allow your pain to push you to greatness. What's your why? You need a why. Why do you need a why? 'Cause some days you're gonna say I don...

HOW TO STOP LAZINESS ?

You know who's gonna bail you out? You know who's gonna come and rescue you? You know who's gonna come and save the day? No one. Nobody's gonna lift the weights for you. Nobody's gonna do the pull-ups for you. Nobody's gonna go out and put in the road work for you. You gotta do all that yourself. Now I know in the morning you got that blanket giving you a warm hug. And you got the pillow which is whispering in your ear. Telling you it's okay. Telling you to stay just a little longer. But don't listen to them. They're lying to you. Listen to your alarm clock which is telling you to get up and get some. Listen to the weight room, the pull up bar which is telling you to face reality. And listen to your will, which is telling you to get up and crush everything. Too tired, too hungry, too sore, too hot, too cold, too whatever. People ask me what I do when I get those little feelings running around. Well let me tell you what I don't do, I don't tel...

STOP GIVING YOURSELF EXCUSES

You got the little voices in your head, and you know what they're saying? They're saying, it's okay. You've done enough. Take a little rest. That's fine. You can take the day off. You don't need to go hard. That what those little voices are saying. But you got another voice in your head that's asking you a question, it's asking you what could you be? What could you be? What could you be if you worked as hard as you could? What could you be if you imposed real discipline in your life? What could you be? I say you crank up the volume on that voice, crank up the volume on that question, max it out. So easy to put things off, so easy to say you're gonna do it tomorrow.  Well I want you to reprogram your brain and tell yourself that tomorrow is not a viable option. Tomorrow doesn't work. You do it today, you get it done today. That's what you do. Too tired, too hungry, too sore, too hot, too cold, too whatever. Stop rationalizing, stop making excu...