Skip to main content

Featured Post

PROVE 'EM WRONG

START NOW

Most of the time we don't have someone there to keep us in line, to make us do push-ups, and give us a good swift kick in the ass when we slack off. What we have to do is we have to be our own sergeant. To hold the highest standards and allow no slack. Your problem is you start something, you stop it, you start something, you stop it, you feel good, you do it, you don't feel good, you quit. People who do stuff consistently and on time, they surpass people who talented and gifted. All men are created equal. Some just work harder. And the problem with some of y'all, is you want somebody else to support your dream. It's yours. I don't owe you a dime. It's your dream. If you're going to have it, get your butt up and make it happen.
If you're going to have it, rise and grind. If you're going to have it, you're gonna have to do what I do and that's get up at 3 o'clock in the morning, and you're gonna have to act like you got all the energy in the world, why? 'Cause this my time, this my moment. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, ain't no such thing as tomorrow, we only got today. Every decision you make, the decisions you make on Monday, the decisions you make on Tuesday, the decisions you make on Wednesday, if you decide to hit the snooze button, what you're doing is you're 10 minutes away from your goal now. You just went backwards. So whatever your goals are, whatever your dreams are, whatever your destiny is, your decisions have to be in alignment with them. Now, if you wanna be broke for the rest fo your life, keep doing what you're doing. but if you want something different in life, you gotta do something different. You gotta go all in. And mental toughness says, not only do I climb that doggone mountain, I enjoy climbing the mountain. I get a kick out of the mountain, I get a kick out of the weights, I get a kick out of going against the number 1 team, I get a kick out of fatigue, I get a kick out of the grind, I get a kick out of it. When you wanna become a diamond, your whole attitude changes, your whole mindset, your thinking, your relationships, the decisions that you make, how you spend your time, your energy, all of it changes. See, this is something that you can't be in this business, this business has to be in you.
You take advantage of this opportunity, you let everything else go. You eat different, you study different, you practice different. It's one thing to talk about your destiny, it's one thing to dream about your destiny, but it's another thing to wake up when you know you're supposed to wake up, to say no to that party, saying no to quitting when you still got 100 more shots to make, saying no when your body's saying stop but you put in 50 more push-ups. You can't just talk about it. You gotta be about it. Yep it's tough, it's hard. I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy to sacrifice, I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy to grind, I'm not telling you it's going to be easy. But I can tell you this, it will be worth the sacrifice if you can grind your way through it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIFFICULTIES WILL ALWAYS COME

Life is going to happen. And you're gonna set up a plan and you're gonna have a vision, and you're gonna hope that it's gonna turn out perfect, but what so often happens in life is that things get burned. And things go the wrong way. And it's in that moment that you're gonna have to choose your reaction. You have a choice to make. Do you have the right reaction or the wrong reaction? Some of us, we're tempted, I'll just lay here and it will pass over me. And I'm telling you You will be in a vicious cycle forever. You have to get up. Some of you have been knocked out by life. And you got up and saw the blood, "He hit me." Sometimes in life, you have to hit back. Recycle your pain. Get something from it, you already in pain, use it, do something with it. Allow it to take you to the next level, allow your pain to push you to greatness. What's your why? You need a why. Why do you need a why? 'Cause some days you're gonna say I don...

HOW TO STOP LAZINESS ?

You know who's gonna bail you out? You know who's gonna come and rescue you? You know who's gonna come and save the day? No one. Nobody's gonna lift the weights for you. Nobody's gonna do the pull-ups for you. Nobody's gonna go out and put in the road work for you. You gotta do all that yourself. Now I know in the morning you got that blanket giving you a warm hug. And you got the pillow which is whispering in your ear. Telling you it's okay. Telling you to stay just a little longer. But don't listen to them. They're lying to you. Listen to your alarm clock which is telling you to get up and get some. Listen to the weight room, the pull up bar which is telling you to face reality. And listen to your will, which is telling you to get up and crush everything. Too tired, too hungry, too sore, too hot, too cold, too whatever. People ask me what I do when I get those little feelings running around. Well let me tell you what I don't do, I don't tel...

STOP GIVING YOURSELF EXCUSES

You got the little voices in your head, and you know what they're saying? They're saying, it's okay. You've done enough. Take a little rest. That's fine. You can take the day off. You don't need to go hard. That what those little voices are saying. But you got another voice in your head that's asking you a question, it's asking you what could you be? What could you be? What could you be if you worked as hard as you could? What could you be if you imposed real discipline in your life? What could you be? I say you crank up the volume on that voice, crank up the volume on that question, max it out. So easy to put things off, so easy to say you're gonna do it tomorrow.  Well I want you to reprogram your brain and tell yourself that tomorrow is not a viable option. Tomorrow doesn't work. You do it today, you get it done today. That's what you do. Too tired, too hungry, too sore, too hot, too cold, too whatever. Stop rationalizing, stop making excu...